The lightweight poly-carbonate shell comes in three different sizes, mitigating bulk and providing a more comfortable fit.
Bell’s velocity-flow ventilation system keeps air flowing, forcing fresh air in and hot moist air out, while the removable and washable liner and cheek pads ensures you can keep sweat and bacteria build up at bay.
The MX-9 ADV helmet can also transform into a more street-able helmet by removing the peak visor.
Included side pods replace the visor where it mounts to the helmet, giving you sleek top-gun styling. When you hit the dirt and need the added protection of a pair of goggles, simply flip up the shield and throw ’em on.
The MX-9 is designed to work with any dirt goggle out there.
Truly a go-anywhere, do-anything helmet, the Bell MX-9 Adventure helmet fills a much-needed gap in the market and is perfect for pros and beginners alike.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement.
- Lightweight poly-carbonate shell.
- 3 shell sizes:
- SM: XS and SM Helmets.
- MD: MD and LG Helmets.
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets.
- Integrated face shield.
- Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort.
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channelled comfort liner.
- EPS-lined chin bar.
- Adjustable mouth vent.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper.
- Five-year warranty.
- DOT and ECE certified.
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield.