The patented spill/splatter-proof, self-sealing Jet Valve allows you to sip without having to open or close anything.
The nozzle’s large opening gives you ample water flow, while the bottle’s wide mouth lets you fill it quickly and add ice without a hassle.
Both features also make for fast, easy cleaning by hand, though the bottle can be safely placed in the top rack of your dishwasher, too.
The Podium Big Chill’s lockout dial with easy-to-read graphics enables leak-proof transport. Additionally, the bottle features a streamlined ergonomic design that makes it easy to squeeze without compromising your grip.
Its TruTaste polypropylene plastic is a proprietary blend that is food-safe and taste-free, so as not to flavour or otherwise alter the taste of your water.
The Big Chill also offers HydroGuard, a proprietary antimicrobial technology embedded directly into the bottle walls.
HydroGuard is an EPA-registered compound designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause odours, discoloration, and deterioration.
- Double-walled construction with closed-cell foam insulation keeps drinks cold.
- Spill-proof, self-sealing Jet Valve is ready for sipping with no opening or closing.
- Wide mouth makes filling and adding ice easy.
- Lockout dial prevents spillage during transport.
- TruTaste plastic is food-safe and taste-free.
- HydroGuard antimicrobial technology.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.