The Fly Racing Dirt FR5 Boots are the next step in protection from Fly Racing.
The FR5 Boots provide full coverage thanks to the TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel piece which connects lateral and medial TPU pieces, as well as the contoured TPU calf plate.
Additionally, they employ a brand new 4-stage high-grip sole design that is ready to race your stiffest competition.
Stage one is a perforated plush insole resting above the innovative second stage, an injected midsole with a unique fishbone design which is lightweight yet incredibly strong.
The durable mid-sole is then further enhanced by the addition of a rigid in-mould flex reducing steel shank.
Stage three is a fishbone foam layer designed to transfer shock and vibration which is then encased in the final stage, an anti-vibration moulded traction sole.
- 3D moulded plastic shift panel.
- TPU lateral and medial support structure.
- High impact shin plate with 3D impact structure.
- 3D injected TPU contoured calf reinforcement plate.
- 4-stage high-grip sole design.
- Adjustable aluminium quick-lock four buckle closure system.
- Bio-mechanical pivots on the inside and outside of the ankles.
- Rubber heat shields on bike facing sides of each boot.
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015.