The newly redesigned Fly Racing Maverick Boots are every bit as protective as the previous version while maintaining a comfortable price point for the entry level rider.
The re-imagined sole keeps the weight down and offers impressive grip.
Much like the FR5 Boots, the Maverick Boots also employ a brand new 4-stage sole design.
Stage one is a perforated plush insole resting above the innovative second stage, an injected midsole with a unique fishbone design which is lightweight yet incredibly strong.
The durable mid-sole is then further enhanced by the addition of a rigid in-mould flex reducing steel shank.
Stage three is a fishbone foam layer designed to transfer shock and vibration which is then encased in the final stage, an anti-vibration moulded traction sole.
- 3D plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture to save your boots from premature wear.
- Pre-shaped moulded plastic 3D shin for added impact resistance and comfort.
- 4-stage high-grip sole design.
- Outsole rubber compound provides high levels of grip and durability.
- Articulated rear ankle provides subtle flexibility while remaining supportive.
- Innovative single-piece plastic injected fishbone midsole.
- Inner ankle panel made of durable and flexible plastic.
- Adjustable quick-lock 3 buckle closure system.
- Rubber heat shields on bike facing sides of each boot.
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015.