The Fly Racing Kinetic Helmet delivers excellent performance and protection thanks to the poly-alloy shell construction which helps create a durable yet lightweight helmet.
The dual density EPS liner is comprised of two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer and one slightly harder, which combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
Designed to keep you cool, the Kinetic Helmet utilizes the True Function Ventilation system which promotes maximum airflow.
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell construction.
- Dual density EPS liner.
- All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation): When in motion, air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents.
- High-flow mouthpiece is replaceable.
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow.
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads.
- Custom moulded rubber trim with nose guard.
- DOT approved.