Some of the highlights are:
• Hiking and MTB trails
• Drakensberg Hiking Trails updated
• Khuis Dune 4WD Trail added in Northern Cape
National parks, game reserves and protected areas:
• Murchison Falls National Park updates
• Tankwa Karoo National Park road access status updated
• Rwanda roads added and route names updated.
• Kigali points of interest added, street names inserted and corrected, new streets added.
• Hekpoort points of interest added and map updated.
• Potchefstroom points of interest added.
• Mariental points of interest updated.
• Desert Grace Lodge (Gondwana Collection) added.
• Riebeeck Kasteel points of interest updated.
• Molenaarsrivier Farm campsite added.
• Kazungula (Zambia) border crossing roads updated.
• Zambia topographical landmarks added and updated.
• Zambia roads and tracks names updated and added.
• Botswana roads updated.
• Zimbabwe roads updated.
• Mozambique cities and towns added.
• Lake Kariba on the Zambian side has been updated. Roads and points of interest added and updated.
• New points of interest added in Juba.
• Springs Mall and other points of interest added.
• Bremen Tranquillity Guest Farm added near Grunau.
• Uganda road network extensively updated.
• Uganda towns extensively updated.
• Routing around Ceres fixed.
• …and much much more.
T4A GPS Maps is a highly detailed fully routeable map of Africa for self-drive tourists as well as for overlanders who want to explore remote places in Africa.
We also cater for the average outdoors person who enjoys hiking, fishing, birding, mountain biking and 4×4 trails.
Key map statistics:
• 1 309 641km of roads and detailed tourist coverage
• 167 476 points of interest including 4 124 camp sites, 15 602 accommodation listings, 6 547 places to eat/drink and 12 908 fuel stations
• 2 374 parks and reserves covered in detail
Detailed street coverage for Southern and Eastern Africa is now included but street numbers are not available.