1 x Device.
1 x Charging / Data Cable.
1 x Manual.
The rugged Garmin Fenix 6 Pro multisport GPS watch allows you to add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts so you can take any challenge in stride.
It boasts wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors that add insight to fitness activities, while the Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain.
This watch measures running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible and enables you to navigate with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors.
It also includes preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world and lets you sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone.
- Rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3″ display that’s 17% larger than previous Fenix models.
- Includes a stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards.
- First-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max and recovery advisor.
- Activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Access full-colour Course-View maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions.
- Enter a distance you want to travel and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors.
- Assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability.
- Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Trek far and wide between recharges with Expedition mode.
- Up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.