1 x Device.
1 x Charging / Data Cable.
1 x Manual.
The Garmin Fenix 6S is a multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more.
It’s designed for a trim, comfortable fit on smaller wrists and features a wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors for more insight into your fitness activities.
This watch measures running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible and enables you to navigate with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors.
Power manager feature shows you how to adjust settings to stretch battery life.
Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications.
It can also be used as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay contactless payments.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, yoga, skiing, golfing and more.
- Enhanced optical heart rate technology.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Features always-on 1.2″ display, stainless steel bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors.
- Assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
- Tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data.
- Track period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms, and note regular, irregular or menopause transition cycle.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Trek far and wide between recharges with Expedition mode.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max and recovery advisor.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life.
- Up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.