Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres)
• Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
• Monitor your heart rate, activity and stress (train with preloaded activity profiles)
• Stay connected with smart notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community.
• Use the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point – use the Garmin Explore website and app to plan your trips in advance.
• Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode (depending on settings)