The hard shell 5.5 Body Protector offers chest, back, elbow, shoulder and flank protection.
CE tested and certified, it scores a total of 25 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
The maximum level of full-body protection that we offer riders currently, the 5.5 is the ideal piece of safety gear for any rider.
It has a 3D multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design that proves to be comfortable as well as ventilated with 53 ventilation slots.
Premium hard-shell protection integrated with 3D AirFit soft impact foam, the protector will conform to your body’s shape, yet the soft foam will absorb energy when subjected to impact, protecting you during a crash.
The hard-shell areas are made of made of high density poly ethylene (HDPE) for high impact or stone deflection.
A new feature is that it has a mesh base layer as well as new anti-odour MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics.
It is also compatible with Leatt neck braces.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam.
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2.
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2.
- Elbow and Shoulder EN1621-1.
- Flank protection.
- FFM-French Federation Certified.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 25 points.
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design.
- Mesh base layer.
- Kidney belt with height adjustability for best body fit.
- Adjustable flank panels add side protection.
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable.
- 53 ventilation slots for maximum cooling.
- New anti-odour MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics.
- FlipFit front and rear function and BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system allows over and under the shirt fitting with Leatt neck braces.
- Weight: 2.500g.
- Unisex Fit.