The 3.5 Lite gloves offer knuckle protection and feature our proven NanoGrip palm for unbeaten bar feel.
Imagine the combination of both excellent protection and comfort– all in one pair of ‘barely-there’ gloves.
The upper hand is made of stretch material that is both lightweight and offers good airflow.
Protection is offered by AirGel impact absorbing panels on the knuckles, a low-profile solution that not only provides protection but that is also very comfortable.
Additional protection is offered by the microinjected 3D Brush Guard, increasing the scratch and abrasion resistance of the pinkie and knuckles.
The NanoGrip palm consists of fibres that are 7.500 times thinner than hair.
Known for its minimalistic profile, durability and superior wet and dry grip properties, this palm simply cannot be compared to anything else out there.
The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection. Try them – you will like them.
- AirGel knuckle impact protection.
- NanoGrip palm.
- Ultra-thin for superior bike feel.
- Nano fibre technology 7.500 times thinner than hair.
- Very stretchy and flexible.
- Premium dry and wet grip.
- Vented, Lite upper-hand material.
- CE tested and certified as:
- Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015.
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinkie and knuckles.
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm.
- Soft touch cuff restraint.
- Multi-ply, nylon thread stitching.