Leatt – Helmet – 5.0 – V19.1 – Ruby
- Composite shell in three sizes.
- 360° Turbine Technology.
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level.
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain.
- Reduced outer shell volume.
- A 10% smaller shell transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain.
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam moulded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain.
- Fidlock magnetic closure system.
- New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner.
- Optimal neck brace compatibility.
- Maximized ventilation effective even at very low speeds.
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash.
- Emergency cheek pad removal.
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Certified and tested: ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203