Finally, here is a junior helmet with brain rotation and concussion reduction technology!
The junior helmets feature the category-defining 360 ̊ Turbine Technology and the 3.5 helmet is DOT + ECE certified.
The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed of an energy-absorbing shape and material.
This tech has two key advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
- Injected Polymer Compound shell.
- Multi-density impact foam.
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner.
- Optimal neck brace compatibility.
- Superior ventilation.
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash.
- Emergency cheek pad removal.
- Weight: from 1270g (2,8lbs) ±50g
Certified and tested:
- ECE 2205
360° Turbine Technology:
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level.
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain.