We learned a lot from developing our C-Frame and X-Frame knee braces, and we recognized the need for a cage type knee brace for junior riders.
The Z-Frame is not as stiff as the C-Frame, but has a good chassis made from glass-filled nylon for comfort and a Carbon injected knee.
- Injected Composite chassis.
- Slim hinges for superior bike feel.
- Injected Composite hinge covers for rigidity and endurance.
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries.
- Medical device: EU CA014741, USA FDA 10048761.
- Hyper extension limitations: 5°, 10°, 15° and 20° for ACL injury reduction.
- Low-profile shin bone pad for excellent boot fit.
- Comfortable, easy-fitting and low-profile strap system.
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes.
- 2x Leatt Z-Frame Knee Protector.