Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Made of reinforced polyamide, the GPX 5.5’s rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable.
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cut-out that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces.
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury.
- Rigid, non-flexible platform made of reinforced polyamide for lowest possible neck forces.
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements.
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion.
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit.
- Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Low profile push-button open/closure system.
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones.
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding.
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation.
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
- Weight: from 790g.