As used by Leatt Athletes globally, the GPX 6.5 neck brace is the class leader and the choice of champions in Motocross, Enduro and Rally.
Its lightweight, fully adjustable and manufactured from Carbon Fibre.
- Proved reduction of neck injuries.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep the helmet rim away from your most fragile bones.
- Carbon matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit.
- Adjustable, Three-angle Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Low profile push-button open/closure system.
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism.
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding.
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation.
- Weight: approx. 600g (1.32lbs)
Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries:
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries.
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% more likely without a neck brace.
- 1x Leatt GPX 6.5 Carbon Neck Brace.
- 1x Chest strap.