The DBX 3.0 is by far the lightest shorts by Leatt.
Due to the thin fabric, these pants are well ventilated and is therefore very well suited for warmer temperatures.
In terms of functionality, however, she is in no way inferior to her two big siblings: the shorts made of 4-way stretch are water-repellent and offer extra freedom of movement thanks to the preformed knees.
The shorts have an outside pocket with zipper and is infinitely adjustable in the waistband. Lightweight, sturdy, flexible, these shorts have everything you need for a fun ride with friends.
- Lightweight 4-way stretch fabric, dirt and water repellent.
- Reinforced zippers and seams.
- 3D fit with preformed knees.
- Reinforced material on the buttocks.
- Back part made of ventilated stretch mesh.
- 2 zipped pockets.