With a new tread and compound, Pirelli has updated their ever-popular sport touring tyres for increased grip and mileage.
The Angel GT II tyres feature dual-compound rubber at the rear and the new tread pattern provides improved water evacuation for confident handling when the weather turns.
- (W)-rated for speeds of 105+ Kph.
- (V)-rated for speeds of 96+ Kph.
- Ideal for sport riders looking for increased mileage without sacrificing grip and traction.
- Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tyres provide best-in-class for mileage and grip.
- “A Spec” tyres feature a reinforced, 2-ply carcass.
- Improved wet grip.